Thanks to Miss Sandee at Comedy Plus for hosting Awww Monday!
Hi! It’s me, Riley! I’m RiBoy, the BDay boy today! And I’m 13 years young. Mom Amy’s got a special treat for all my friends…13 pictures of me! She’s gonna start with when I was just a whippersnapper, and work her way up to now. I hope you enjoy them!
Clockwise (Mom Amy told me how to do clockwise)
1. My first week in my new home, November 2010
2. My first birthday, May 1, 2011
3. Me with my girlfriend Maebe in 2012. We’d been working on our joint Freestyle routine. A few days later when we got to the venue where we were to perform, Maebe dumped me and wouldn’t even do our routine. (She found out I’d been making eyes at a gorgeous white standard poodle.)
4. Me with my boy. He and his Mom and my person Andrew lived with us for 2 years. I moved out with them when they left. I’ve been back to stay several time since then, and I’m pretty sure this is my real home again.
Here we go with years 2014 through 2017
1. Me and Lucy were great friends (and still are) and played together and sometimes even ran away together. Mom always found us.
2. That’s me and My Person Andrew up at Rock City for Rocktoberfest.
3. 2016 is the year Lexi crossed the bridge. We’re at My Person Andrew’s house. I was telling her everything was going to be ok.
4. Me and my Little Buddy Piper in 2017. He joined Lexi the next year.
- Me, Lucy and Xena. I think Xena’s a bit afraid of me, so that would be why she doesn’t bother me much. Here, taken in 2020 we’re the 3 amigos!
- Chia appeared on the scene, as they say, and brought out the puppy in all of us.
- This is from Christmas last year (2022). I got my Racky D, and he’s only the second stuffie who I haven’t deadied. Right now he’s soaking up some sun in a lawn chair in the dog lot. I might go out and play with him.
- Chia can be braver than she is smart. Earlier this year she slid off the top of the couch onto my back, pulled the blanket down to make a bed and settled in for a nap. On me! I decided to let this travesty go and save my energy for bigger fish, as they say.
I hope you enjoyed my meander down memory lane in pictures. I hear My Person Andrew is coming over after work today, and I think there may be an order in for pizza. I love my raw diet…I’ve never had such a good appetite as for that food. I come running every morning and evening when I hear it being prepared. But pizza…*drool*
Hoping to see you again in May 2024 and lots of times in between!
Big wags! Riley the Birthday Boy